AirLink MP70: LTE Router
The AirLink MP70 is a high performance, LTE-Advanced Pro vehicle router developed specifically for mobile mission critical applications in public safety, transit and field services.
Offering high power, long range Gigabit Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet, and up to 600 Mbps downlink and 150 Mbps speeds over LTE-Advanced Pro, the AirLink MP70 unites the fleet with the enterprise network and enables multiple field applications to work simultaneously, further and faster from the vehicle than ever before. The MP70 is a certified device that is Band 14 and FirstNet Ready™.
- Offers high performance vehicle area network (VAN)
- Provides connected vehicle awareness
- Purpose built for vehicles
- Provides secure intelligent communications
- Network management in the cloud or in the enterprise data center
- Includes first year of network management and support with AirLink Complete
High Performance Vehicle Area Network (VAN):
With dual-band Gigabit Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet, the AirLink MP70 enables a complete portfolio of broadband mission critical applications to work simultaneously, further and faster from the vehicle than ever before.
Built for first responders and field personnel, the MP70 offers up to 600 Mbps downlink speeds and upload speeds of 150 Mbps over LTE-Advanced with fallback to 3G networks, and up to 1.3 Gbps over 802.11ac Wi-Fi (with 3x3 MIMO) and Gigabit 4-port Ethernet. The AirLink MP70 can host up to 128 simultaneous Wi-Fi clients, and concurrently connect multiple mission critical applications in and around the vehicle including laptops, DVRs and tablets, in addition to providing live video streaming, and rapid and secure access to remote databases, such as record management systems.
Connected Vehicle Awareness:
The AirLink MP70 increases efficiency, streamlines operations and reduces costs by supporting advanced remote visibility and instant insight into the vehicle area network (VAN), field applications and assets, and the workforce.
Purpose Built for Vehicles:
The MP70 provides superior reliability and continuous operation in harsh environments. It will survive extreme transient surges, and maintain continuous power during 5V brownouts and spikes from -600 VDC to 200 VDC.
Secure, Intelligent Communications :Offering up to 5 concurrent VPN sessions, the AirLink MP70 enables secure communications to multiple back-end systems, and provides remote authentication management to allow the implementation of enterprise-grade systems to control access to devices in the field.
AirLink MP70 LTE Router now supports Integrated Vehicle Telemetry.
- Secure, Managed LTE Networking for mission critical applications
- Monitor all critical vehicle data and manage entire fleet through a single management interface
- Get proactive notification of vehicle related issues
- Identify performance issues and prevent breakdowns
- Monitor driver behavior to lower accident risk and lower operating costs