AirLink® LX40: LTE Router
The AirLink® LX40 is our most compact LTE and LTE-M / NB-IoT router for IoT/M2M applications. The LX40 provides “out-of-the box”, secure, managed LTE networking for IoT and enterprise applications such as IP Cameras, Security, Point-of-Sale terminals and Smart Lockers. LX40 is also ideally suited for connecting industrial, remote data logging and sensing equipment in protected (indoor) locations, and supports processing of IoT data at the edge. The LX40 is also available with Wi-Fi, to act as a local hotspot or connect to wi-fi infrastructure.
The LX40 is designed to meet the environmental and performance requirements of a diverse range of IoT applications in indoor or protected outdoor locations.
- Most compact LTE router in its class supporting 150Mbps/50Mbps (DL/UL)
- Power-over-Ethernet— Powered Device capability, ideal for fixed low power applications
- Supports edge processing and IoT applications with ALEOS Application Framework (AAF)
- LTE and LTE-M/NB-IoT variants for global deployments
- Remote, secure network management in the cloud or in the enterprise
- Includes first year of network management and support with AirLink Complete
Compact, Secure, Managed Connectivity
The LX40 delivers LTE connectivity for business-critical or IoT/M2M applications. Securely and reliably connect your equipment or people with an “out-of-the box” solution in an extremely compact form factor. LX40 supports LTE speeds (up to 150 Mbps), and for low-bandwidth IoT deployments, the LX40 provides Global LTE-M/NB-IoT (up to 300 Kbps) coverage.
Compact, Flexible Form Factor
The LX40 is the industry's most compact LTE router in its performance class, supporting download speeds of up to 150Mbps (DL) with a built-in robust, industrial grade power supply. Low power consumption and Power-over-Ethernet support provides flexibility, and simplifies installation costs.
IoT Ready - Intelligent Edge Processing
Easily connect your equipment and process IoT data. The LX40 provides intelligent edge processing with ALEOS application framework (AAF). Rapidly develop and deploy AAF applications to pre-process or filter data collected at the edge from machines, equipment or sensors.